To comply with the City of Canton policies, masks are required to be worn properly indoors at the Downtown Canton Theatre. Specific health & safety protocols are subject to change and will be clearly communicated to ticket holders in advance of their performance.
01. Do you offer season tickets?
Yes, we do! Our subscription is $72 (per person) and grants you 1 ticket to each of our 4 shows. You avoid any ticketing fees when purchasing a season ticket and best of all -- RESERVED SEATING for each show! Season tickets are only offered at the beginning of our season. Click here to purchase your 2021 - 2022 Season Tickets!
02. How much is a CTC Season Membership and what do I get by becoming a member?
– Price: $15
– Discount tickets
– Voting rights within the Company
– Invited to exclusive CTC events
– Membership is on a rolling basis — so if you were to sign up in August 2021, your membership would be valid until August 2022.
03. Is there a fee involved if participating in one of your productions?
CTC is a membership based organization and encourages all cast to become members of CTC. The annual membership dues are $15. This helps offset the cost of the production, such as royalty fees, costume, set and prop expenses, etc. Your dues help us put on these productions. If you are current with your membership then you do not have to pay upon time of casting.
04. I would like to volunteer, who do I contact?
We are always looking for volunteers! Please see below for the different areas that you can get involved in:
> Production (backstage crew, makeup artists, set building, lighting, sound)
> Costume & Props
> Front of House Volunteer (Usher, Ticket Taker, Concessions)
> Reading Committee (Committee members read dozens of plays each year to find the right combination of comedy, dramedy and musical for the Company’s Season. In November of each year the Play Reading Committee proposes a season to the Board of Directors for approval.)
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org