01. Do you offer season tickets?
Yes, we do! Our subscription is $72 (per person) and grants you 1 ticket to each of our 4 shows. You avoid any ticketing fees when purchasing a season ticket and best of all -- RESERVED SEATING for each show! Season tickets are only offered at the beginning of each season, so check back with us in June 2023 for the following season offering!
02. How much is a CTC Season Membership and what do I get by becoming a member?
- Price: $15
- Discount tickets
- Voting rights within the Company
- Invited to exclusive CTC events
- Membership is on a rolling basis — so if you were to sign up in August 2021, your membership would be valid until August 2022.
03. Is there a fee involved if participating in one of your productions?
CTC is a membership based organization and encourages all cast and crew to become members of CTC. The annual membership dues are $15. This helps offset the cost of the production, such as royalty fees, costume, set and prop expenses, etc.
04. I would like to volunteer, who do I contact?
We are always looking for volunteers! Please see below for the different areas that you can get involved in:
- Tech Crew (Stage Manager, Lights, Sound)
- Front of House Volunteer (Ticket taker or concessions help during our productions)
- Set Build Saturdays (Not just "construction" work! We need artists, organizers, costumers, etc to help us work on our current productions each Saturday from 10am to 12pm)
- Play Reading Committee (Read plays and submit to the Board of Directors for consideration)
- Costume and Props Committee (Help the Costumer Designer and Props Master gather supplies for each show)
- Marketing Committee (Help build our brand through social media, production photography, print advertising, local business sponsorships, etc)
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org